[Wien] Wien post from lgan at sz.tsinghua.edu.cn

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:03:49 CEST 2020

Two additional comments:
1) I will guess that your smallest RMT is ~ 1.4, in which case RKMAX = 5
will be fine and much faster.
2) Why are you using min; MSR1a is normally better.

---
Prof Laurence Marks
"Research is to see what everyone else has seen, and to think what nobody
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
www.numis.northwestern.edu