[Wien] TETRA for 2D system

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Oct 14 14:22:40 CEST 2020

> If I understand correctly, I need to initialize the bulk case and use
> its case.grr file for the surface calculation and remove case.in0_grr
> file from the surface calculation.
Yes. But not only "initialize, but also run it to scf with mBJ.

> With TEMP(S), I can not get the band gap value with the grep command on
> the terminal. Is there any workaround for this?

Calculate it yourself. You have the "band-ranges" and occupations in the
scf file. It should be easy to form the difference. (Anyway, the printed
gap is only ok if the k-point (eg. Gamma) where the gap is minimal is
also in your klist.

> Is there any tentative date for the new release of the Wien2k version?

No.