[Wien] how to set a particular sequence of k-path

fatima DFT fatimadft5 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 18:13:04 CEST 2020

Sir, I am using GNU plot.
Maybe you replied for grid lines. I am not  asking about it.
>From Quantum Espresso I know that if we give one  k-points between  two
adjacent points then these two k-points will be like at the same position
and a vertical line will be there between these two k-points.
But I do not know about Wien2k. How to define the k-path so that the  two
k-points prints like G|Y at x-axis.