[Wien] few Wien2k compilation issues

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 16:36:28 CET 2020

The errors you see are not relevant.

FFTW installation is really not for this list. It appears that you have an
inadequate/corrupt OS, probably you did not install all the gcc files. That
said, below is the script that I use to compile with ifort/icc (I do not
recommend using gcc); you will need to edit the mpi library for your system
and perhaps change the -ax flag and also the installation location:

CC=icc
MPICC=mpiicc
FFLAGS="-O2 -axCORE-AVX512 -prec_div -r8 -pc80 -fpconstant -traceback
-no-complex-limited-range -no-fast-transcendentals -fminshared \
-L/opt/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2019.0.117/linux/mpi/intel64/lib
-prec-sqrt -pad -mieee-fp -no-ftz  -fimf-precision=high \
"
CFLAGS="-O2 -axCORE-AVX512 -pc80 -traceback  -no-complex-limited-range
-prec-sqrt -no-fast-transcendentals -fminshared -mieee-fp \
-fimf-precision=high -no-ftz -prec-sqrt
-L/opt/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2019.0.117/linux/mpi/intel64/lib"
F77=ifort

export MPICC FFLAGS CFLAGS CC F77
./configure --prefix=/opt/fftw-3.3.8 --enable-mpi --enable-threads

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu
Corrosion in 4D: www.numis.northwestern.edu/MURI