[Wien] dstart.error

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 9 08:52:10 CEST 2020

As was mentioned, such simulations are possible on a bigger cluster with
infiniband connection and at least 64 (better more) cores in total.

However, unless you already have sufficient experience with WIEN2k, I
would STRONGLY suggest to "learn" how to run such big calculations on
eg. a 2x2 supercell first.
I'm pretty sure, you can reproduce their results (and experiment) also
with a smaller cell. Next step would be to do a 3x3 cell and compare to
your previous results. If nothing changes, you are ok.

Regards