[Wien] Segmentation fault in w2w

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Sep 12 02:07:52 CEST 2020

Not sure if it is related, but are you using the w2w fix that Jindrich
previously posted for WIEN2k 19.2 [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg19849.html
] .  Or modules_rc.patch and modules_rc_wplot.patch related to w2web if
you prefer to try them are at:

https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Patches/tree/master/19.2