[Wien] hyperfine field anisotropic of Li in battery materials

林敏 linmin at stu.xmu.edu.cn
Sat Sep 12 08:24:30 CEST 2020

Dear Prof. Peter Blaha,

I quite sure that the orbital isotropic and anisotropic are not important in my cases, which locate in very narrow range for Li,  several or dozen ppm.

The hyperfine isotropic and anisotropic leads to paramagnetic shift that locate in very broad range, even reach thousands of ppm.

We are probably not talking the same topic, the gap of “paramagnetic shift” between metal and transition metal oxide.

Best,

Min

Min Lin
2018 Ph. D student
Physical Chemistry
Chemistry Department Chemistry & College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Xiamen University
China
e-mail: linmin at stu.xmu.edu.cn