[Wien] parallel instalation of Wien2k: elpa, fftw

Pavel Ondračka pavel.ondracka at email.cz
Mon Sep 14 14:10:55 CEST 2020

On Mon, 2020-09-14 at 06:51 -0500, Laurence Marks wrote:
> ?
>
> I have never used dynamic fftw, and never had a problem so I doubt
> that is the issue.

I also don't have any issues with static linking but I do fix the
Makefiles manually when siteconfig fails me. If you have a way how to
link with the static libraries just using the siteconfig, i.e., setting
just the FFTWROOT, FFTW_VERSION, FFTW_LIB and FFTW_LIBNAME from
siteconfig to make it link with the static libraries, I would be
interested in your config...

Best regards
Pavel