[Wien] bug report: WIEN2k-21.1 : lapw1para_lapw

Takashi Nemoto tnemoto at eels.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Apr 15 14:12:07 CEST 2021

Dear Blaha

Thank you for answering.
I just understand the logic of script.
So, in case directory (shared "./"), we can set the granularity freely.
And in the case of (remote) local directory, granularity should be 1.
I misunderstood the "nonlocal SCRATCH".

Also, I know that the second problem comes from Ubuntu Linux,
but, for me, it is difficult to find what is wrong, and it takes long time
to fix it.

Again, thank you very much.

T. Nemoto