[Wien] bug report: WIEN2k-21.1 : lapw1para_lapw

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:37:46 CEST 2021

The default .bashrc file is set either by the OS, or by a sysadmin
depending upon whether you downloaded Ubuntu or you are using a shared
system. It is meant to be edited. If it is a shared system then you should
talk to the sysadmin; maybe there was a reason. If it is your personal
computer is there a reason that you would be running remotely?

Unfortunately the onus is on the user to work out problems with PATH and
similar parameters, since it is impossible to know what these are on
different systems. Some are common, e.g. libraries/executables not nfs
mounted, others not. There have been much stranger problems with the setup
of clusters/supercomputers than this one!
_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Györgyi
www.numis.northwestern.edu