[Wien] errors @ wien2k_21.1 compilation

Gavin Abo gabo13279 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 02:50:59 CEST 2021

You might need the oneAPI Base Toolkit since at [1], I see:

*Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit*

General Compute

     Intel® oneAPI Collective Communications Library
     Intel® oneAPI Data Analytics Library
     Intel® oneAPI Deep Neural Networks Library
     Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
     Intel® oneAPI DPC++ Library
Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
     Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
     Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library
     Intel® Advisor
     Intel® Distribution for GDB*
     Intel® Distribution for Python*
     Intel® DPC++ Compatibility Tool
     Intel® FPGA Add-on for oneAPI Base Toolkit
     Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
     Intel® VTune™ Profiler

*Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit*

High-Performance Computing

This toolkit complements the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit and includes:

     Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler
Intel® C++ Compiler Classic (includes icc? [2])
     Intel® Cluster Checker
     Intel® Fortan Compiler (Beta)
Intel® Fortran Compiler Classic (ifort)
     Intel® Inspector