[Wien] error while loading shared libraries libmpi_usempif08.so.40

venky ch chvenkateshphy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 08:12:56 CEST 2021

Dear Prof. Blaha,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I have also loaded the module intel in the job script.

Further, I would like to know that If there is no way to get the nodelist
from a HPC, then how one could write the .machines files to run the mpi
parallelization. Is there any way to have a universal .machines file so
that it runs in different types of clusters (a script that it
automatically generates the content within the .machines file depending on
the cluster environment)

thanks

Venkatesh
Postdoctoral Fellow,
Department of Instrumentation and Applied Physics
IISc Bangalore, India