[Wien] QTL error TELNES

Philippe JONNARD philippe.jonnard at sorbonne-universite.fr
Wed Dec 15 16:05:25 CET 2021

Hello,

I am running WIEN version 21.1 on a machine of type server Intel x86_64
with operating system SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP3, fortran
compiler Intel 18.2 and math libraries Intel MKL 18.2. I am using w2web
to perform my calculations.

I am trying to calculte EELS spectra. I start with INNES but each time I
obtain the following error once I have clicked on the button "x -qtl
telnes":

  'QTL' - can't open unit: 10
  'QTL' -        filename: case.vectordn
  'QTL' -          status: unknown      form: unformatted

I have verified that the case.vectordn file is not present in my case
folder. I have found a discussion on the mailing list where the same
error message is discussed but the problem seemed to come from some
parallel vectors, which I do not know what they are.

Thnak you for your help,

P. Jonnard