[Wien] Error in compilation of lapw0

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:38:29 CET 2021

My guess is that you have not appropriately setup $MKLROOT. Try the command
"ls -l $MKLROOT" and check whether it is right and you have permissions.
The default path has an "/opt" in front which you are missing. (But you
might have installed to /intel rather than /opt/intel.) Did you source the
relevant intel scripts to setup the paths or do it by hand?

N.B., you can avoid many of these issues by just using -mkl=parallel
although this may require editing the Makefile definitions a little since I
seem to remember that the configure script is not setup for this.

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
www.numis.northwestern.edu