[Wien] Patch to fix ROTDEF error in lapw0 for Fd3m et al.

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:17:42 CET 2021

For certain the symmetrization should NOT be removed from the mixer. I will
tweak it. I am afraid that I disagree with Peter about removing it
elsewhere, as it will lead to errors of about 1D-7 for irrational rotation
matrices. While this may not seem large, it is equivalent to using single
precision (not double).

---
Prof Laurence Marks
"Research is to see what everyone else has seen, and to think what nobody
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
www.numis.northwestern.edu