[Wien] Intel compilers

Gavin Abo gabo13279 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 04:06:36 CEST 2021

I have been using gfortran recently.  So I don't know about oneAPI as I
have never used it.  According to [2] that was in the previous email,
the oneAPI Base Toolkit would be needed for MKL and the oneAPI HPC
toolkit would be needed for the C++ and Fortran compiler (and MPI if you
need that).

[1]
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg21134.html

[2] https://www.scivision.dev/intel-oneapi-fortran-install/