[Wien] Intel compilers

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Sat Jul 17 16:50:47 CEST 2021

Just a remark,
I found at least 2 problems with the oneAPI
1) it seems to work not always work correctly for AMD processors (I use EPYC) this is different to the Parallel Studio 17
2) the Python version installed with oneAPI causes troubles (segmentation faults)

I would suggest a minimum installation using only the things that are realy needed, as Laurence tells just Fortran and MKL and maybe MPI

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Institut of Physics