[Wien] Confusion regarding supercell calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Jul 18 07:22:20 CEST 2021

Looks a bit strange because you have a funny mixture of   connected
points with lines    and   points only.
I know such problems when one has used     x irrep  (maybe in a previous
step) and tries to plot the bands with lines.

Please   do   rm *.irrep*  and rerun spaghetti.

Or run  x irrep  before x spaghetti (if you get then again such spikes,
there is probably a problem in the irrep program).

PS:  Use backfolding when you want to analyse how mauch the bands have
changed because of an impurity,......