[Wien] Top surface layer seems to be isolated from the rest of the system

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 09:15:50 CEST 2021

N.B., your cell is polar, and you are not satisfying valence neutrality or
Pauling's rules. It will never occur in reality, and any results you obtain
with it will move science backwards.

Read up on oxide surfaces, much is known.

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Györgyi
www.numis.northwestern.edu