[Wien] opticcpara crashed for mstar

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:38:53 CET 2021

Dear Prof Oleg
I understand the procedure with case.klist or case.klist_band. my question
was not for the procedure.
My question is how to get m* from my attached files mstar output file? I
couldn't identify the KP index that has the m* for request VBM and cbm.
Please have a look on my supplied files.

Thank you very much
Bhamu