[Wien] PhD position at McMaster (Canada)

Rubel, Oleg rubelo at mcmaster.ca
Fri Mar 5 17:27:19 CET 2021

Dear Wien2k community:

I am looking for a PhD student to work on DFT modelling of energy materials (batteries). If you know anyone who will be interested, please feel free to pass this add around.

The project involves collaborative efforts of two experimental groups focused on material synthesis, characterization, and performance measurements, as well as an industry partner. Our role is to provide an atomistic insight into electrochemical mechanisms that govern the performance of cathode materials and help to interpret experimental observations.

The starting date will be either May 2021 or Sep 2021. A scholarship is available for 4 yrs. More details about the application process can be found at http://olegrubel.mcmaster.ca/jobs.html

Thank you
Oleg

--