[Wien] opticcpara crashed for mstar

Rubel, Oleg rubelo at mcmaster.ca
Mon Mar 8 16:18:42 CET 2021

Dear Bhamu,

it seems you have k-point index=38, band index=653. To be on a safe side, I would look for band ranges (":BANXXX") in case.scf (last iteration). The occupancies are written down in the same table. If you have questions about interpretation of :BANXXX, it will be better if you list this section for your SCF file.

Thanks
Oleg