[Wien] about effective mass

Ramazan KATIRCI ramazankatirci at sivas.edu.tr
Mon Mar 15 09:41:42 CET 2021

Hello,

I want to find the effective mass for densitiy of state using wien2k code. I searched some information on the internet and found some knowledge. it says the spaghetti file should be used for the plot of E-k diagram. I examined the ".spaghetti_ene" file. I tried to plot E-k diagram, but I couldn't make sure which data should be used.
Could you please let me know which file and which data in the file should be used to calculate effective mass for density of state.

Best regards
Ramazan Katırcı