[Wien] [EXTERNAL] about effective mass

Zhu, Jianxin jxzhu at lanl.gov
Mon Mar 15 15:38:33 CET 2021

You may want to look into the output file (case.outputt) from x tetra.
The Sommerfeld coefficient is listed at the end of the file.

Thanks,

Jianxin

#############################
Jian-Xin Zhu, Ph.D
Theoretical Division, MS B262
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545
Phone: (505) 667 2363 (T-4);
(505) 667 6602 (CINT)
Email: jxzhu.at.lanl.gov

On 3/15/21, 2:42 AM, "Wien on behalf of Ramazan KATIRCI" <wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at on behalf of ramazankatirci at sivas.edu.tr> wrote:

    Hello,

    I want to find the effective mass for densitiy of state using wien2k code. I searched some information on the internet and found some knowledge. it says the spaghetti file should be used for the plot of E-k diagram. I examined the ".spaghetti_ene" file. I tried to plot E-k diagram, but I couldn't make sure which data should be used.
    Could you please let me know which file and which data in the file should be used to calculate effective mass for density of state.

    Best regards
    Ramazan Katırcı