[Wien] Wien2k for HPC

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Mar 18 21:45:50 CET 2021

There could be several problems.

One is how the permissions are set.
The idea is that the "others" have no access at all,
while the wien2k directory should belong to a special group (eg group
"wien2k") with rx permission; and all users, belonging to this group can
then use wien2k "in principle".

The second thing is of course that each user must set his environment
and execute

userconfig_lapw

Then logout/login and wien2k should be in your PATH.

PS: I strongly recommend that you read the UG and checkout the pdf +
video about "Installation" at www.wien2k.at (workshops ...)