[Wien] Error in 2nd iteration

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 08:28:24 CET 2021

Dear Prof. Blaha & all,

                         I may have solved the problem by following the FAQ
on the wien2k website. I have reduced the mixing parameter to 0.05 & have
changed the scheme to PRATT. It has already run for 3 cycles without
showing any error.  As advised in FAQ I will change the scheme to MSEC1
after a few iterations to reach the final convergence.

with regards,