[Wien] about the mstar program

Rubel, Oleg rubelo at mcmaster.ca
Wed Mar 24 16:11:46 CET 2021

Ramazan, it will help if you will make a table with data from the paper and your data. Otherwise it is unclear what does not agree? The expected output for the Si tutorial is also listed in
https://github.com/rubel75/mstar/wiki/Tutorial-Si-with-SOC-(WIEN2k)
"The effective masses in [100] direction are ... and well agree with results obtained from the band curvature ...". Can you reproduce that?

Thank you
Oleg