[Wien] file format of case.int

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed May 5 14:29:50 CEST 2021

The 2i5 is that in reference to line 4 seen on page 214 of the WIEN2k
21.1 usersguide [1] (which looks like it has not changed from that of
WIEN2k 19.2 for that)?

In x_lapw under case tetra, it looks like case.int is unit 5.

In SRC_tetra/tetra.f, it looks like it is reading free form on line 256:

          READ(5,*,err=998) IATOM,ICOLUM

Maybe the Fortran compiler is controlling the size of what look to be
integer variables.  You may want to mention what compiler and its
version you are using.

[1] http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf