[Wien] MPI Error

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sat May 29 14:54:41 CEST 2021

As we have told you before, mpirun is a command on your system, it is not
part of Wien2k. Your problem is because you have something wrong in what is
defined (probably) for your PATH variable, and/or how this is exported --
my guess.

I suggest you read
http://www.linfo.org/path_env_var.html#:~:text=PATH%20is%20an%20environmental%20variable,commands%20issued%20by%20a%20user
.
https://www.javatpoint.com/linux-export-command
https://www.javatpoint.com/linux-tutorial

Reading is the best way to solve your problems. When you understand more
you will be able to fix things.

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Györgyi