[Wien] bug in qtl

Abo, Gavin Sky gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat May 29 18:02:07 CEST 2021

When I implemented Prof. Blaha's fix put into WIEN2k 21.1, I took it as given at:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg20660.html

The "so: Undefined variable" suggests I may have been missing something which Prof. Blaha may have had his personal file when he tested the change to qtlpara_lapw that never made it into WIEN2k 21.1.

It might be that "set so" needs added, similar to lapw2para_lapw, near the top of the qtlpara_lapw file like:

set sc
set so                # semicore-switch
set cmplx

You could maybe give that a try to see if it fixes the "so: Undefined variable" error.  Though, it is also possible another error will reveal itself after that.