[Wien] Wien post from chenjie at ttrssh.com.cn

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 09:03:31 CET 2021

I cannot see the posts, but let me add that there is another way to get
things so badly wrong. It is when you create a density using one set of
parameters, particularly RMTs, then change the case.struct files and run.

Also if you create a density with one set of atoms, move them yourself and
run.

There are various utilities such as clmextrapol, reduce_rmt to avoid these.

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University