[Wien] Confusion about DOS

Tran, Fabien fabien.tran at tuwien.ac.at
Sat Nov 27 14:00:23 CET 2021

Is 2.875 eV the value of :GAP in case.scf? If yes, it looks like if the Fermi energy
is not placed correctly on the DOS, because the gap between the valence and
conduction band seems to be close to 2.875 eV.
Could it be due to the broadening in case.int? Try to execute tetra with a reduced (or no) broadening.