[Wien] Confusion about DOS

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Nov 27 15:25:15 CET 2021

No. You have to "understand" your results.
Once you understand them, you can decide if you neglect something or not.

Is this a calculation with just one k-point ?

look into case.outputt

These are data without broadening and you should see how many electrons
(integral of DOS, 3rd column) are up to EF.

In addition, check out the :BAND  ranges in scf2
You should see a correspondence of those with the DOS (in Ry).