[Wien] install WIEN2k_21.1 on Ubuntu 21.04

Victor Zenou zanov at post.bgu.ac.il
Tue Oct 12 13:12:24 CEST 2021

Dear all

I’m trying to install WIEN2k_21.1 on Ubuntu 21.04.

I updated and installed few system packages:

sudo apt update

sudo apt install build-essential gcc-multilib rpm default-jre-headless
python tcsh gnuplot

sudo apt install autoconf libtool ghostscript octave

I downloaded and installed “Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit” which suppose
to have ifort complier and mkl. I also add a line to bashrc:

source /opt/intel/oneapi/setvars.sh

The command “ifort -v”, gives “Command 'ifort' not found,...”

./siteconfig_lapw give the following message:

It seems you do not have the intel fortran compiler in your path.

So it seems that my intel compiler either dio not exist or not in the path.

How can I check that/

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Best regards, victor Zenou