[Wien] install WIEN2k_21.1 on Ubuntu 21.04

Pavel Ondračka pavel.ondracka at email.cz
Tue Oct 12 13:18:56 CEST 2021

Dear Viktor,

I don't think that the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit actually includes the
fortran compiler, at least not according to:
https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/oneapi/all-toolkits.html#hpc-kit

I think you need Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit to get ifort.

BTW in general such questions are better suited for the Intel support
forums...

Best regards
Pavel