[Wien] Error in x tetra

Peeyush Kumar Kamlesh peeyush.physik.rku at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:18:47 CEST 2021

Dear Sir,
Greetings of the day!
I am running a case of 13 different atomic positions and calculating DoS. I
run
*total 1 tot,s,p,d,f 2 tot,s,p,d,f 3 tot,s,p,d,f 4 tot,s,p,d,f 5
tot,s,p,d,f 6 tot,s,p,d,f 7 tot,s,p,d,f 8 tot,s,p,d,f 9 tot,s,p,d,f 10
tot,s,p,d,f 11 tot,s,p,d,f 12 tot,s,p,d,f 13 tot,s,p,d,f*
command to configure case.int file. After that when I run x tetra, then is
shows

*mg too small, TETRA does not support more the 51 cases
0.0u 0.0s 0:00.00 0.0% 0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w*

I am unable to understand why is it showing this error?

Kindly tell me the solution.

Thanks and Regards

Peeyush Kumar Kamlesh