[Wien] Confusion regarding supercell calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Sep 12 14:56:34 CEST 2021

No, at least not if your parent structure is a cubic perovskite.
You should consider the different symmetries when you place your
dopands. You should catch and compare eg:

Put two C atoms  "as close as possible"; "as far as possible" or the
intermediate case.

Find out the 3 possible different settings. All the rest is of course
redundant.