[Wien] A basic question regarding the band structure

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Sep 19 08:28:38 CEST 2021

It is of course correct. In a P cell, you get the P reciprocal lattice.

However, in order to compare with the original fcc bands, you can use

fold2bloch (see unsupported software at our home page).

It allows you to fold te P bands back to FCC and you will be able to see
the new features (non-bloch character) due to the impurities as compared
to the original bands.