[Wien] mixer crash

Karel Vyborny vybornyk at fzu.cz
Tue Dec 6 16:12:39 CET 2022

Right, my apologies.

Just 1000 k-points, RKMAX=7, GMAX=12, and PBE functional. This was a very
basic setup and I got puzzled that what used to work before suddenly runs
into troubles (with newer version). The kind of error

forrtl: severe (39): error during read, unit 33, file ..../FeRh.broyd2001

did not seem to me like having much to do with input parameters. Did you
mean Check-mixing?

:DIS  :  CHARGE DISTANCE       ( 1.3576701 for atom    2 spin 1)   2.8250267
:PLANE:  PW TOTAL      7.3740 DISTAN   4.45E+00 %  6.03E+01
:CHARG:  CLM/ATOM    212.0724 DISTAN   7.62E-01 %  3.59E-01
:MIX  :   PRATT  REGULARIZATION:  2.00E-04 GREED: 0.01018
:ENE  : *WARNING** TOTAL ENERGY IN Ry =       -24232.61180558

Is there anything else I can look for? Thanks,

Karel