[Wien] mixer crash

Karel Vyborny vybornyk at fzu.cz
Tue Dec 6 17:46:28 CET 2022

Thanks for all replies! My suspicion now is that it has to do with my
installation: WIEN2k_21.1, compiled by a somewhat older

ifort version 17.0.4

and I'll continue to investigate. Still, my quick answers, I'm not using
runafm_lapw and no other info in *error (only mixer.error not empty). The
only warnings in FeRh.scf

:WARN : QTL-B value eq.   2.23 in Band of energy   0.86239  ATOM=2  L=2
:WARN : QTL-B value eq.   2.23 in Band of energy   0.86239  ATOM=1  L=2

were present also in the first two cycles of the "old" calculation (using
WIEN2k_14.2) and then disappeared, the calculation safely converged and
mixer didn't complain. I'd guess that this is not the source of my problem
with the newer version.

Kind regards,

Karel