[Wien] confusion regarding band structure of Graphene

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:51:36 CET 2022

Dear Prof. Blaha,

                    I think the structure as used by me & as can be used by
downloading Graphene CIF file from material project database are same with
different representation. I have checked the XRD of both the structures in
VESTA & they are providing the same XRD pattern for both the structures. In
this regard lithiation voltage for both the cases should be same. However
the bandstructures need special k points which is available for hexagonal
lattice & not for this monoclinic lattice. However, if the voltage is
accurate I will not bother for the band structure.

with kind regards,