[Wien] Installing Wien2k_21 on Snellius, Dutch HPC

Tenzin, K. k.tenzin at rug.nl
Sat Feb 5 12:50:05 CET 2022

Hello Wien2k

I am Karma Tenzin, PhD student (first year) in condensed matter physics at
University of Groningen.
 I am trying to install wien2k_21 on the HPC system, Snellius, which is a
Dutch high computing cluster system.  I have read several discussions on
how to install wien2k on local machines but I have not got a clear idea on
installations on HPC systems. I will be grateful if you can give me a brief
overview of the installation process on the HPC system and how to access it
from the local machine.
I have the wien2k_21 .tar file by the way.

Thank you so much
Karma Tenzin
Theory of Condensed Matter Physics, University of Groningen
Netherlands