[Wien] Install Wien2k using oneAPI

Gavin Abo gabo13279 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:03:18 CET 2022

I believe it might have been the webpage at [1] that I followed to
install oneAPI within Ubuntu, which had me run a single terminal command
to install it:

sudo apt install intel-hpckit

I think I came across that webpage on the website at [2] having links to
installation of oneAPI also for other Package Managers used by other
Linux distributions such as Fedora, CentOS, etc.

For the source line in .bashrc, I think it was webpages [3,4] that I
followed to put oneAPI (such as the ifort compiler) in the operating
system environment which had me use:

source /opt/intel/oneapi/setvars.sh intel64

[1]
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-toolkits-linux/top/installation/install-using-package-managers/apt.html#apt

[2]
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/installation-guide-for-intel-oneapi-toolkits-linux/top/installation/install-using-package-managers.html#install-using-package-managers

[3]
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/documentation/fortran-compiler-oneapi-dev-guide-and-reference/top/compiler-setup/using-the-command-line/specifying-the-location-of-compiler-components.html

[4] https://estuarine.jp/2021/03/install-oneapi/?lang=en

Kind Regards,

Gavin

WIEN2k user