[Wien] Problem with fold2Bloch in real calculations

Véronique BROUET veronique.brouet at u-psud.fr
Tue Jan 11 13:34:59 CET 2022

Dear users,

I have recently installed the fold2Bloch procedure from Oleg Rubel and
it works beautifully for complex calculations. Thanks a lot for this
procedure !

However, I have a problem when using a real case. I systematically get
an error message at the processing of the first k point : "forrtl:
severe (174):SIGSEV, segmentation fault occurred".

It is not a problem with the case.struct or memory, because if I force
the same case in complex mode, it works fine.

Also for spin-orbit calculations, I have an error at the processing of
the second k point : "allocatable array is already allocated".

I have no idea where the error could come from and would appreciate
help. I compiled fold2Bloch with ifort.

Veronique

Véronique Brouet
Laboratoire de physique des Solides