[Wien] Converging full hybrid calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jan 20 18:59:09 CET 2022

Your :ENE is also not well converged yet ! You need a couple of more
iterations.

What does :DIS, :CTOxxx, ....

What does :MMIxxx ? Is the moment of the magnetic atom stable ?

Am 20.01.2022 um 18:39 schrieb shamik chakrabarti:
> Dear Prof. Blaha,
>
>                   All the other quantities viz.,:ENE :MMT :MMI, :FER
> are converged and STABLE. I am giving the ENE for 10 iterations as below;

Peter Blaha,  Inst. f. Materials Chemistry, TU Vienna, A-1060 Vienna
Phone: +43-158801165300
Email:peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
WWW:http://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at       WIEN2k:http://www.wien2k.at