[Wien] A basic question regarding atomic coordinates optimization

Gavin Abo gabo13279 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 21:59:02 CEST 2022

Not sure if it helpful or not, but should it be, there was a thread of
posts related to force minimization back in March of 2021, in it you can
see it references a "README_Constraints.pdf":

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg20952.html

The README_Constraints.pdf appears to be identical to the "Constraint
structure optimization (pdf)" link which is on the WIEN2k webpage among
other structure optimization documentation (Structure
optimization-notes, Notes on the mixer, ...):

http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/textbooks/

Kind Regards,

Gavin
WIEN2k user