[Wien] A basic question regarding atomic coordinates optimization

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 23:31:32 CEST 2022

I need to rewrite the README. Having just looked at it fresh, it has pieces
from multiple releases hashed together in a way that few (perhaps none) can
understand.

The PowerPoint at http://www.numis.northwestern.edu/Presentations/MSR1a.pptx
Is better, but it has no words!

Best at the moment is to read the most recent paper on the Predictive
mixing.
https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jctc.1c00630

Maybe next week...

--
Professor Laurence Marks
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University