[Wien] how to change user name & password for w2web gui

Shahid Mahmood Chaudhry schaudhry at KSU.EDU.SA
Thu Jul 14 14:13:26 CEST 2022

Please share how this problem solved? because I want to change the Password.

Thanks

________________________________
From: Wien <wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at> on behalf of shamik chakrabarti <shamik15041981 at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2022 11:43:47 AM
To: A Mailing list for WIEN2k users
Subject: Re: [Wien] how to change user name & password for w2web gui

The problem is solved. Thank you

On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 at 13:43, shamik chakrabarti <shamik15041981 at gmail.com<mailto:shamik15041981 at gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear Wien2k users,

                          I want to change the user name & password of w2web gui. Please suggest how to do it?

with regards,

--
Dr. Shamik Chakrabarti
Research Fellow

--
Dr. Shamik Chakrabarti
Research Fellow
Department of Physics
Indian Institute of Technology Patna
Bihta-801103
Patna
Bihar, India

Disclaimer:
This communication is intended for the above named person and is confidential and / or legally privileged. Any opinion(s) expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of KSU (King Saud University). If it has come to you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must you print it, copy it, forward it, or show it to anyone. Please delete and destroy the e-mail and any attachments and inform the sender immediately. Thank you.
KSU is not responsible for the political, religious, racial or partisan opinion in any correspondence conducted by its domain users. Therefore, any such opinion expressed, whether explicitly or implicitly, in any said correspondence is not to be interpreted as that of KSU.
KSU may monitor all incoming and outgoing e-mails in line with KSU business practice. Although KSU has taken steps to ensure that e-mails and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that, in keeping with best business practice, the recipient must ensure they are actually virus free.