[Wien] Non-collinear magnetic moments from LAPWDM in (collinear) Wien2k

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 7 19:16:12 CEST 2022

Hi,
I think everything is ok. It can happen that the resulting magnetic
moments point into a different direction as the principle axis defined
for spin-orbit interaction.

The rotij matrices are printed in case.output2up/dn and yes, your "c)"
makes sense.

PS: You can always break further symmetry (split equivalent atoms and
label them 1,2,3...) down to P1 and check your results.