[Wien] oneAPI minimal software requirements

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Wed Jun 8 21:09:27 CEST 2022

Thank you, it was installed without problem

Pablo

________________________________
Go to https://www.fftw.org/. You may be able to get a pre-installed version, although it may not be optimal.

Yes, you need fftw3 for 21.1. It is not an intel product.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 1:23 PM delamora <delamora at unam.mx<mailto:delamora at unam.mx>> wrote:
Dear WIEN2k community;

I am trying to compile the 21-1 version with oneAPI
I run;
./check_minimal_software_requirements.sh
and I get
/usr/bin/which: no fftw-wisdom in (/root/.local/bin:/*****/home/Programas/WIEN2k-19.1:.)
FFTW3 libraries:
   No fftw3 libraries could be found in /usr/lib64 or /opt .
   Please install one before proceeding or make sure you know where they are installed

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu<http://www.numis.northwestern.edu>
"Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought", Albert Szent-Györgyi